Interested in downloading and trying CPMD? Follow the instructions below.
In order to download CPMD you need to have a valid ID/password. Starting from July 2019, we deployed a new web service. All older accounts are still valid. Just try to log-in with the email address you used for registering: if not yet done so, you will be asked to reset your password.
Note that the CPMD licence is personal and not transferable and is valid only for non profit purposes only. If you are interested in a commercial licence please contact us.
Download Area Structure
You can right-click on each package you wish to download and save it locally on your computer. If you don’t have an account please apply for it.
- CPMD Latest Distribution: the actual distribution of cpmd-v4.3.tar.gz
- Patches: available patches for the current version.
- Older-versions: older versions of cpmd.
- Goedecker Pseudopotential library (with code for PP generation)
- CPMD test suite, with input and reference outputs
- Standard CPMD pseudo library
- Extended CPMD pseudo library (M. Boero)
- Ultrasoft CPMD pseudo library (M. Boero and J. Hutter)
- Trajectory conversion tool (A. Kohlmeier)
- 3D-maps generation and conversion tool
- Support files for installation on not standard architectures.
- Power spectrum of autocorrelation function (A. Forbert)
- Metadynamics free energy reconstruction tool (N. Nair)